Friday

BEST Weight Lifting Techniques

Why Is Weightlifting Important For Fitness

I've tried every approach possible to get that lean, toned and firm body that I've always dreamed of. Things like: why is weightlifting important for fitness, saftey techniques for weight lifting, and how do i get more energy after weight lifting. (There is a more detailed discussion of this subject here: Weightlifting Routine For Beginners)

Yeah, I know. Crazy. Even more crazy stuff I tried: weight lifting for overweight women; weight lifting high reps; how often to take a break from weight lifting; how long results take on weight lifting; and how does weight lifting affect your muscles. But then, I finally found something that worked! :-)

I know how tough it has been for you to go to the gym six days a week only to find out that everything you have been doing is wrong and you have had no positive results. I understand how painful it is to look in the mirror and not see one bit of difference for all of your efforts. I've been there, too.

Because of that, I know how great it feels when you finally learn the right way to pair your muscles, how many sets you must do, how many reps, how much weight, how much rest and most importantly, how fast to move the weight and when to change the program. Just picture how much better your life will be, when YOUR body not only looks good and feels energized but that you feel better than you did when you were a teenager.

(For more details on this, go here: Proper Weightlifting Techniques)

It was a big relief, when I no longer had to worry about things like why is weightlifting important for fitness, saftey techniques for weight lifting, and how do i get more energy after weight lifting. I was so glad I found something that gave me the tools to sculpt that perfect "movie star" body, by doing... (read more at Basic Weight Training Routines)




References:

1991, Related publications in foreign languages (not available in English), on Pyramid Weight Lifting Chart

1994, International Symposium, from the List of References on Weight Lifting One Rep Max Chart

1996, Brief Footnotes from the Transcripts of Effects Of Weight Training Same Muscle Groups Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment